Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Fishing Doctor's Adventures Introduction

Hello Friends and Fellow Outdoorsmen,

Welcome to my Fishing Adventure Blog.  Let me give you a short introduction of myself and what this blog will be focusing on.  Here's my Top 10 Blog Information List for you!

#1 I'm an avid Outdoorsman!

#2 I spend the bulk of my outdoor adventures Fishing:
             Kayak Fishing
             Ocean Fishing
             Stream Fishing
             Shore Fishing
             Alpine Fishing
             Spear Fishing
             Ice Fishing
             Deep Sea Fishing
             Fly Fishing
             Shark Fishing
             You name it and if I haven't tried it yet I'll plan on it next time!

#3 Just catching fish was getting old, so now I enjoy capturing it on film and making YouTube episodes for you to watch.

#4 I enjoy sharing the fishing knowledge I've accumulated over 25 years of fishing Canada and the USA.

#5 I recently completed Residency as an Internal Medicine Physician.

#6 I received my nickname "The Fishing Doctor" during residency after giving fish I caught away to people I worked with.

#7 I hope to make this an interactive Fishing Website.  I'll share my stories, tips and you can request How To Fishing Videos that I will produce.  Please Subscribe to YouTube Channel if interested. https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop.  Here is a video from Maui swimming with 36 wild Spinner Dolphins off Big Beach for an example.

#8 I enjoy other adventures as well so you may see posts regarding Snow Skiing, Snorkeling, SCUBA Diving, Water Skiing, Kayaking, Hiking and more.

#9 Just to jump start the content I'll post adventures I've done in the last couple of years just to catch you up to speed.

#10 Good Luck Fishing!!!

Hope you find The Fishing Doctor's Adventures interesting and informative.

Thanks for Joining In on the Fun!

Brandon Koperski - Fishing MD


5 comments:

  1. nice post. i really enjoyed going through it. it reminds me of mu experience of Fishing In Dubai . really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a fun place to hang out in Dubai with your family and friends.
    Deep sea fishing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure to see your post here, your idea is really great!

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you fly fish too? I do both- just got into fishing and love it! Would love to chat with you off line about places to go near LA. I am looking for small streams in the mountains- no more than 2 hours in either direction from LA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do fly fish but no longer live in California. You may want to try the San Bernardino River in the Mountains for a nice stream to fish.

      Delete

Ice Fishing Tactics Best Jigs and Lures

BACK TO ICE TACTICS... WHAT JIG or LURE???? This is a vast topic otherwise I wouldn't have tackle cases loaded with lures. But after yea...